Am i really this bad to work for?

Well, i just finished my first season in charge of man city. We had a better than expected season finishing 7th, although we had a disastorous lat half a dozen games and fell faster than the british economy. We would have done better, but i perhaps had the worst injury crisis through thewhole season with most positions, with the exception of my Centre-backs.

Im not the greatest manager, and feel i made some decent transfers (Balotelli is coming back after a season-long loan for 7m).

It's close-season and EVERY SINGLE of my first team is saying that they will go to the likes of chelsea, real madrid, lyon, juventus, liverpool and so on...

Oh, Palombo came out saying he loves the club, and Balotelli said he was sad to leave after his loan...

I dont think ill be selling any of my key players, and i hope the board dont feel any offers were too good to refuse.

squad harmony is 90% and ive had no quarms over player happiness. SWP hasnt played a game because he doesnt fit into my formation and noone wants him, so he is VERY unhappy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I wont be allowing my best players to leave, but as you can see, a lot of clubs are interested in my players (all the players currently on holiday are also wanted and dont mind moving to another club.)

everyonehatesmefg5.th.jpg

Archived