Weekend plans (FM)

So what are your goals for your weekend playing of FM? get the season finished? win the treble? promotion? avoid relegation, or just get through another tough month with all front men injured. Thats me, fortunalty i dont leak goals. so might be able to get some draws along the way.

finally getting Newcastle to win something! Im not doing bad, 1st seaon finished 3rd! 2nd season with 7 games to go im 2nd, 1 point behind Arsenal and we play in a few games time! Also in semi's of FA cup and last 8 of champions league! If i dont get anything i will be dissapointed! But will try again next season!

Continue my new Career save. Got offered the job as Charlton (ok ok I used international footballer as past exp :/) which is the team I support IRL, strangely enough, Pardrew got sacked on the same day in game as he did IRL! :o.

My aim will be to get them up the table and steal a play off space, so far, p2 w2, zeng zhi with 5 goals, must be a bug :D, signed graveson on a free and paltemiri on a free, for some reason I have a ridiculas amount of players in my reserve line up and to put them on a free it costs 8k a go. The problem is the teams in debt so a) I can't afford to have such a big reserve squad and b) I can't afford to fire them :/, I'm trying to get them to agree to mutual termination by slagging them off, but this will have an effect on the rest of my team :(

Last week if I remember quickly, it was on the cards, ok it wasn't his fault we got relegated in the first place but we have been terrible since about a quarter of the way through last season. Im semi happy thats he's out and I hope we can find a new manager that will kick our players up the behind, its about time we started to play like we cared for the club (bring back Mendonca + Curbs :D:D). At the moment Phil Parkinson is in charge and despite the rumours of curbs coming back, its unlikely.

aim is to get portsmouth a strong enough squad to get a top 4 finish! have already signed adriano for a bargain 6.5mil and andres guardado and with colocinni and veloso on the way hopefully we will be strong enough! hoping to sign one more striker as defoe is useless! any recommendations?

Aim is to stop myself beating the c**p out of my PC. Started 2 seasons so far, one with Coventry - and i hated it. Second with Darlington, my old fav's from 07 + 08, and i ended up stressing out so bad after a 2-0 reverse to bloody Accrington, giving the board an ultimatum in the first year of my career and we were 16th...admitidly it wasn't the best idea, but still, now i get to start it over all again as there was no chance of me getting another job in the Football League.

I'm thinking maybe Hudds, but would mean i'd have to play against my beloved Oldham with them :(

Might finally get around to installing it :|

Then probably open Editor and put Silverbacks into the MLS and strat three games, Atlanta Silverbacks, Red Star Belgrade & Chelsea.

Then after about 6mths of each (in-game time) i'll continue with one and delete the rest.

I might try to create my Haggard Utd club in the Blue Square South competition (with no players so i have all New-Gens) and try to get up from there.

Pity i have a kids birthday to attend this afternoon:|

I'm still playing FM08 (and probably will until I'm a little more convinced about FM09) and hope to finish my 2012-2013 season with Barcelona. I'm resigned to 2nd place behind Real Madrid now, as they've just beaten me at the Bernabeu with a penalty in the final minute. They've only lost one game all season, and this being my first at Barca, I can't wait until the close season so that I can make a few signings!

Archived