Mindless closing down

no this is the way it works for me too. I only close down wingers and amc now. tight mark everyone else. it sucks. and man mark doesnt seem to work properly still .. you think it would be that man mark includes closing down but no. oh well. :o

in my tactics I have low closing down, only way to stop this and everyone running all over the place. this is just one of many irritating quirks of the match engine now. but of course someone will come and say it is statistical probability and you are paranoid or its your tactics soon. :)

edit: i remember where I see this before. under 13's match at the park. like watching a swarm of bees. :)

Your defenders only want to be closing down in their own box, no surprise that they're getting pulled out of position. Happens to pressing teams a lot IRL, not quite on that sort of scale though :)

I'm not playing a pressing style. In fact, I had my defenders closing down instructions set to Own Area...

Sorry for the off-topic but...

It always makes me laugh.I think it is after you have made a sub.

If you look at the picture you will see just beside the half-way line what looks like 1 spectator came too watch your game.

Makes me laugh but also feel bad for my team that only 1 guy will come to the game.

Archived