possible editor patch? (please)

1 - would it be possible to add a "create new division" option into the editor?

2 - also editing in batches would be a great help. adding a preferred or disliked team/player to a whole team &/or staff

3 - the ability to clone players

OT? (wishlist?)

the option of making the user a player/manager/coach

(wishlist)

user as Chairman... able to do.... whatever a Chairman does...

This should be in the wishlist, and chairman manager will never happen.

sorry bout that, wasn't sure if suggestions for patches should be in there or future years games only.

i know nothing about programming, i was kinda hoping it'd be a 5-minute job to add the bulk editing, new division & clone options.

why no Chairman?

what about the user as player/manager/coach?

sorry bout that, wasn't sure if suggestions for patches should be in there or future years games only.

i know nothing about programming, i was kinda hoping it'd be a 5-minute job to add the bulk editing, new division & clone options.

why no Chairman?

what about the user as player/manager/coach?

All suggestions, regardless how big or small should be in the wishlist. Even if something is very small and would take little time as you say, it would still have to be prioritised with all of the other work everyone is doing and carefully considered before being implemented.

No chairman simply because this is a manager game. It's not a chairman game. Same with user as player/manager/coach. The framework is a management game so integrating a mode where you coach/play games isn't possible (or desired).

All suggestions, regardless how big or small should be in the wishlist. Even if something is very small and would take little time as you say, it would still have to be prioritised with all of the other work everyone is doing and carefully considered before being implemented.

No chairman simply because this is a manager game. It's not a chairman game. Same with user as player/manager/coach. The framework is a management game so integrating a mode where you coach/play games isn't possible (or desired).

i'm not saying make changes to the gameplay as a player/manager coach, i just mean you're just another player &/or coach as well as a manager.

i hardly think the game being called footballMANAGER is worth standing in the way of that small change.

& if that is blasphemy it can easily be rationalised by the fact that for the user the game hasn't changed any... you're still just managing.

But you can add yourself in as a coach or player via the editor if you want to be there too? I don't see what you're actually wanting with this request.

i do that already...

although that isn't really the same thing as they're 2 seperate persons.

one being me the user, & the other being me the player/coach.

i want it because i want it, what can i say?

i'm sure it'd be simple for those guys to implement it seeing as it's not a huge change in the game, although it could have some big effects on it.

lol, i can just see the responses from SI in the wishlist thread

"why do you want this?"

that's funny.

besides... that's not my first choice...

my main concern are the editor options.

adding new divisions & batch editing.

i like to create alot of players & it takes forever assigning them all the same languages, attributes &/or preferrences & dislikes.

Archived