Players wanting to leave

I know there has been a few topics on this but it seems to me to be a bigger problem than some may think. Do you think that your own players become unsettled too easily? I am playing Spurs and it seems almost every one of my players who had a bid placed for them wants to leave my team.

I have Modric, Bentley, dos Santos, Jenas, Dawson, and Woodgate all "UNH" right now because I have rejected bids for them, and I have sold 2 players who also wanted out.

Surely you don't have to sell half your first team each year to keep your squad harmony in a good situation do you?

Also another gripe is I have received a bid for almost every one of first team players in the summer of 09. It is the extreme opposite of 08.

Is everyone seeing this issue or is it just perhaps worse at the Spurs?

Im not talking 1 or 2 players.....that's fine....but how about 7-10 players all wanting to go at the same time.

I am curious to know if others are seeing this as well. BTW my squad harmony sucks right now so maybe the atmosphere around the club has something to do with the unhappiness?

yeh playing as spurs aswell.

during 1st season as i was getting used to the game, the players lost faith in me, almost all of them. then teams started coming in for them,

hutton, woodgate, dos santos, bentley etc,

in the end, i just let them go if they wanted to go, as long as man city were interested your always going to get stupid money for them.

they took woodgate for 30, and jenas for 30 hutton for 20

i ended up selling dos santos for 40 to arsenal, they also offered 30 for bent

i also sold modric to barca for 50,

i didnt want to sell them, i was trying to keep as much of the real squad as possible but this gave me the chance to bring in players that i like.

it us annoying when they get unsettled, you can probably keep rejecting the bids eventually they will settle down again.

if you offer then new contracts then they will also shut up, although you will have to wait a while as they will sulk for a while.

what you need to do is set high askin prices for your players wen u start your season! i am portsmouth and der is a huge amount of interest in diarra nd johson but due to askin prices of 30 million der has been no bids frm ne teams so dey r still happy! i forgot to set one for krancjar nd he is unhappy as i rejected a bid but he wil hopefully chage his tune soon:)

get it with newcastle too half the squad want to leave after a year

Who wanted to leave with you, mate?

I had Coloccini, Owen, Beye, Jonas and Enrique.

Guthrie became unhappy too, he thought he 'made the wrong decision in joining' but they was soon sorted out.

Who wanted to leave with you, mate?

I had Coloccini, Owen, Beye, Jonas and Enrique.

Guthrie became unhappy too, he thought he 'made the wrong decision in joining' but they was soon sorted out.

Coloccini, Taylor, Owen, Martins, Jonas, Jose Enrique, and Cabeye and D'Allesandro both who i signed all wanted to leave.

Sold Taylor for £20m (or rather the board did), Enrique left for £6.5m (again the board), Owen went to chelsea at the end of his contract and the rest are still here. Coloccini and Cabeye still want to leave, but Martins, Jonas, and D'Allesandro are all content atm.

Archived