What a save - Hmmmmmm

Just thought i would amuse people on here as everyone always has a problem with something or other (me included), I just played Everton and in the last 10 mins of a 0-0 Tim Howard booted the ball and went straight through to my goalkeeper Hennessey, ball wasnt near the goal but inbetween the six yard and 18 yard box going out for a goal kick, only problem is Hennessey made a diving save to stop it, the ball rebounded infront of the goal and james vaughan tapped into an empty from 12 yards, ARRGGGHHHH.

Needless to say Matt Murray is now my 1st choice, even if he concedes 20 in a game Hennessey will never play again lol.

Everyone just keep faith lol

Just thought i would amuse people on here as everyone always has a problem with something or other (me included), I just played Everton and in the last 10 mins of a 0-0 Tim Howard booted the ball and went straight through to my goalkeeper Hennessey, ball wasnt near the goal but inbetween the six yard and 18 yard box going out for a goal kick, only problem is Hennessey made a diving save to stop it, the ball rebounded infront of the goal and james vaughan tapped into an empty from 12 yards, ARRGGGHHHH.

Needless to say Matt Murray is now my 1st choice, even if he concedes 20 in a game Hennessey will never play again lol.

Everyone just keep faith lol

ive got pascal cygan at luton think thats how you spell it he received the ball from an under pressure midfielder and turned and i swear to this day he turned and shot and scored an own goal i watched and watched the replay and he blooming shoots lol safe to say he was never on my team sheet again

Archived