Need Advice (New Computor)

hi

getting a new computor delivered on monday and i'm a fan of having a huge database with as many possible 'full' leagues running. of course i will be experimenting with DB size to suit my machine, i just want to know where to start?

my computor will run on Vista: Intel CORE 2 QUAD Q9550 2,83 GHz 12MB, 1333MHz with 2x2Gb RAM.

thanks

That looks about the same as mine.

The game will run fast enough, but if you chose more leagues it will still take time to process all the results. There is also a delay when setting up the 3d match engine before each game, and accessing the tactics screen during the game.

thanks to both of you.

what i want to do is to have as many leagues with all the players loaded from leagues i choose as playable (not wiew only!), with huge database. i believe i should be able to run quite a few leagues like that. but having them on full details (prooooccesing) is another thing probably ;)

i know there are people who play that way, i want know to what's their experience with running let's say some 20,30 playable leagues. not in full detail..

thanks to both of you.

what i want to do is to have as many leagues with all the players loaded from leagues i choose as playable (not wiew only!), with huge database. i believe i should be able to run quite a few leagues like that. but having them on full details (prooooccesing) is another thing probably ;)

i know there are people who play that way, i want know to what's their experience with running let's say some 20,30 playable leagues. not in full detail..

If you want to run 20-30 leagues it won't matter what spec you have.

It will still take time to process the results and the 3d match engine will still lag. It is playable though, I selected all the leagues for FM08 to see what it would be like. Sometimes it took at least 5 minutes to process the results from each league.

Archived