Gone Backwards

i have just watched Marlon King Dance round evra vidic and rio like they arent even there. The game has become so unrealistic dominating games and losing one nil whilst hitting the woordwork 6 times are all to frequent occurrances. In one game i played as Citeh Arsenal won the league by 15 points and United finished 8th. Really let us down here SI, going to now either defect or wait for patch becaus at the moment it feels like im wasting my time.

Also since when do Man Utd run at a loss? the most profitable team in the world bit of a joke if you ask me.

Man U might be profitable, but they have immense debts (the Glazer borrowed heavily to buy the club). The money they make barely pays off the intrest. If their income was to drop (eg not reaching the Champions League), they would be in severe financial trouble

Also since when do Man Utd run at a loss? the most profitable team in the world bit of a joke if you ask me.

if you think man utd turn in a profit every month you are deluded. most of there money will come at the end of the season through prize money and at the start of the season via tv money and ticket sales.

Man U might be profitable, but they have immense debts (the Glazer borrowed heavily to buy the club). The money they make barely pays off the intrest. If their income was to drop (eg not reaching the Champions League), they would be in severe financial trouble

spot on. All the top clubs are heavily in debt.

I suspect that the Glazers had an idea to turn Manchester into a franchise or move the club to London...unfortunately, over here the fans play a much bigger influence in clubs.

ah! i notice this also.

here is my post http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=73305

not so good as you but same problem. i dominate posession and hit bar all time, creat lot of chances then loose posession and poor quality ai player run half the pitch and dribble like ronaldo to score amazing goals.

maybe you can say its tactics but it happen a lot that poor player suddenly seem to have amazing first touch and dribbling and always able to match faster defender. :(

if you think man utd turn in a profit every month you are deluded. most of there money will come at the end of the season through prize money and at the start of the season via tv money and ticket sales.

Man Utd do make huge profit every month IRL. Technically Manchester United themselves do not have debts. It's a company called 'Red Football' or something that actually carries all the debt. The debts are huge, yes, but that doesn't automatically mean United pay £7m monthly out of their bank balance. The financial model in FM is too simplistic to reflect real life. Man Utd always going into administration eventually is a proof of that.

To add to the main point i played Utd recently as Man City, we both had 4 clear cut chances, i created more attempts overall and yet they won 3-1, which to be honest i sort of expected as after all they have a much better side than me and well they are playing Berbatov and Rooney/Tevez up front arent they....

Well NO actually they played some dude called Manucho up front who even by my teams standards was AVERAGE i dont think he had one single stat above 15 (and he didnt have many 15s) Berbatov played a 6.4 and Manucho scored a hatrick from 3 attempts with his mighty finishing of 15 and composure 12, btw before that game he'd scored twice all season and he criticised fergie after the game for giving a terrible team talk LMAO.

Not sure how this relates to OP but had to share my pain :(

i have just watched Marlon King Dance round evra vidic and rio like they arent even there. The game has become so unrealistic

I seem to remember Wanchope and Huckerby doing that to similarly tight United defences a few years ago. When it starts happening every game i'll consider it a problem.

Archived