B-team not taking advantage of A-team players

I'm very confused about the option to make unused first team players available for the B team. I'm Barcelona and even though my assman tells me unusued first team players will be made available for the reserves, when I look at reserve matches, there are B team players only being used, even when Sakho, Gudjohnsen and Busquets are supposedly available.

Why is this? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm really missing the old arrangement when you could get coach reports on the B team.

When you go to the players profile. Hover over where you can move them to the reserve team, or U-18 squad. Underneath U-18 squad selection u will see an option to make them available for the reserve or B Team. Then once you go back to the first team squad screen you will see (RSV) beside the players name.

seems as they're only playing if there are not enough "real" B-team players to fill up the squad.

to get you’re A-team substitutes match practice you need to move them to the reserve-team manually.

this is a annoying bug, as SI killed the option to move players to the reserve for a certain time (or even "until match-fit"...)

please SI, change this!

Archived