2D Pitch in Match Play

Wouldnt use up too much of that memory. UMDs take 1.8gb and fmh07 uses less than 5% of that i think. It would kill it in terms of the ram tho i think, and processing power. A lot of people underestimate the power needed to run something that looks on the surafce as simple as the PC 2D match engine. Under the hood its a different story. I personally think it could be pulled off tho cos the PSP is a beast of a machine and it would certainly be a significant inclusion for the next version, something this version had none of

what i dont understand is that everyone says its impossible to do a 2d match engine and run more than a couple of leagues at a time, because of memory needs (slow down, ran not availalbe etc). champ manager (whoa! am i allowed to utter those words on here?!)manages to produce a 2d match engine, and has way more stats and players and info than fm does running all the time. its definitely not a question of it cant be done. the problem is si wouldnt realease a game with a match engine that was anything but perfect. im fairly sure si were/are working on a match engine or at least can run one but the point of fmh game is its quick and easy to play, and a match engine slows the progress of your season so much if you watch every match, i think thats probably not the direction where they want to take this series. but the option of getting one to turn on and off would still be nice! 'member tho, the team thats working on fmh is a lot smaller than the full fm team for the pc, so they can only work on so many thing before the next release. i say we ask very nicely, very often to try an encourange them to include one next time. we know they listen and take intop account feedback probably more than any other games company.

Archived