Data Editor

Correct me if I am wrong, but the database you have created has a own name (you can not overwrite the official database, at least in FM08) and this will be running the curent version of the game. So if you have your game patched to V9.1.0 it will be V9.1.0.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the database you have created has a own name (you can not overwrite the official database, at least in FM08) and this will be running the curent version of the game. So if you have your game patched to V9.1.0 it will be V9.1.0.

Hmmm...not sure to be honest. It just said "Save Database As" & i saved it as Dover. When i came to start a new game, i had a choice of the original, 9.1.0 or Dover. I chose Dover.

Hmmm...not sure to be honest. It just said "Save Database As" & i saved it as Dover. When i came to start a new game, i had a choice of the original, 9.1.0 or Dover. I chose Dover.

That is what I mean, now you have started you own created database, named Dover. Since the original is 9.1.0 you game will run on the 9.1.0 version but with yourown created database.

Archived