So who will be starting a new game when 9.0.2 is released?

Happens to me every year. I start a new career on release day and really get into it. The more you play (and read on here!) the more bugs and issues you become of..

Now i know saved games are always compatible with patches but from experience i've seen countless issues that are only resolved by starting a new game.

I always have a long career on FM and like as many issues as possible to be fixed but i'm already 3 seasons into my current save!

So what will you be doing?

My current gripes are:

*Game not remembering your previous screen in a match and goals being scored that you can't see (only through replays)

*2D classic very jerky, all other views fine

*Teams going years without a manager (Blackpool in my game not had a manager or even a cartaker for over 2 years)

*Manager acheivements vanish when they move clubs after starting a new game

*Hall of fame ranking not showing in manager information screen (where it tells you league wins goals scored ect)

*Players getting upset when you praise them

*Too many injries during the matches (although overall its fine i feel)

There are more but these are for me the main ones. If they are all fixed in the patch for my current save i'll be very pleased.

My current gripes are:

*Game not remembering your previous screen in a match and goals being scored that you can't see (only through replays)

*Teams going years without a manager (Blackpool in my game not had a manager or even a cartaker for over 2 years)

*Hall of fame ranking not showing in manager information screen (where it tells you league wins goals scored ect)

There are more but these are for me the main ones. If they are all fixed in the patch for my current save i'll be very pleased.

Have you logged all of these in the Bugs Forum? Or checked that someone else has? Otherwise they won't get fixed.

My current gripes are:

*Not had this happen once.

*Can't comment as I only use 3D. Would be annoying if you wanted to use it.

*Haven't ntoiced this happening.

*That's quite annoying, yes.

*I've never seen this happen, although I think some players will sometimes get upset if they don't think they deserved it or feel it puts them under too much pressure.

*I get them every now and then, but nothing out of the ordinary.

*Not had this happen once.

*Can't comment as I only use 3D. Would be annoying if you wanted to use it.

*Haven't ntoiced this happening.

*That's quite annoying, yes.

*I've never seen this happen, although I think some players will sometimes get upset if they don't think they deserved it or feel it puts them under too much pressure.

*I get them every now and then, but nothing out of the ordinary.

What, so if you don't experience a particualr issue but others do it's fine then is it? Do you think they shouldn't look at bugs because you don't notice them?

Every issue i have mentioned has been acknowledged by SI and is under review (have a look in the bugs forum). Would appear to me that you need to pay more attention to your game...

What, so if you don't experience a particualr issue but others do it's fine then is it? Do you think they shouldn't look at bugs because you don't notice them?

Every issue i have mentioned has been acknowledged by SI and is under review. Would appear to me that you need to pay more attention to your game...

It would appear you need to read posts more carefully. If you did, you would realise that I agreed with you about at least one of them and stated I couldn't comment on at least one other one. But you'll have to point me to the part where I said they should all be ignored. Why so defensive?

It would appear you need to read posts more carefully. If you did, you would realise that I agreed with you about at least one of them and stated I couldn't comment on at least one other one. But you'll have to point me to the part where I said they should all be ignored. Why so defensive?

Not being defensive mate, just wondered why you felt the need to state you haven't experienced confirmed bugs?

Not being defensive mate, just wondered why you felt then need to state you haven't experienced confirmed bugs?

I didn't know they were necessarily confirmed. But even if they were, I tend to believe that discussion about bugs needs tempering by the fact that not everyone will have experienced them.

I didn't know they were necessarily confirmed. But even if they were, I tend to believe that discussion about bugs needs tempering by the fact that not everyone will have experienced them.

I agree. I just felt from your earlier post that you were being dismissive towards the issues (that i assure you are all confirmed) i was having with my game, like you were saying 'well i dont get then so can't see a problem' kind of thing'.

Other than data issues, or issues with competition rules and structures almost all changes in patches take effect on save games. So unless you specifically want the new data or the competition fixes and are attached to your save game you may as well stick with it (IMO).

Thanks. Thats a great bit of info actually. Ive been a bit fed up with it the last few days as I'm never sure what will be improved by a patch if you dont restart.... so any idea when the patch will come out???

Other than data issues, or issues with competition rules and structures almost all changes in patches take effect on save games. So unless you specifically want the new data or the competition fixes and are attached to your save game you may as well stick with it (IMO).

Would the hall of fame ranking not showing in manager information screen (where it tells you league wins goals scored ect) and manager acheivements vanish when they move clubs after starting a new game be classed as a data issue?

Would the bug about players being away for too long due to international games fall under competition rules and structures?

Would the hall of fame ranking not showing in manager information screen (where it tells you league wins goals scored ect) and manager acheivements vanish when they move clubs after starting a new game be classed as a data issue?

I don't think so, although I can't be entirely sure.

Would the bug about players being away for too long due to international games fall under competition rules and structures?

Again, I don't think so, although not sure.

Sorry I couldn't be of more use. :D

I don't think so, although I can't be entirely sure.

Again, I don't think so, although not sure.

Sorry I couldn't be of more use. :D

Hehe it hasnt affected my personally yet, I'm playing a Southampton game and an Eastleigh game so I havent had those problems, but I know people have the bug so thought I'd ask on their behalf, I was going to say "if you know" somewhere in my post, but tiredness means I couldnt work out quite where to put it! :)

Im just hoping the new patch will be released soon... my fingers are burning with an incredible eager to play the game..but with all these bugs it takes away my love for the game. So lets hope it will be released in the beginning of december instead of late december of even the beginning of january... My new game with all nations/competitions selected and a 30 year old unemployed nobody wants to be played! Im dying to make myself the best manager in the world doing it the hard way!

I have no intention of starting again.

I haven't found any game-breaking bugs and have been trying to ignore a lot of the clap-trap that gets spouted in here about serious issues...

I have encoutered some small graphical stuff, and a small annoyance with Ass Man feedback, but that's just about it.

Not seeing too many long shots.

Not seeing too many chances created by long punts.

Big improvement on this stage last year if you ask me:thup:.

Archived