Hitting the woodwork!!!!!

In case you didn't know, It's a known issue and is being looked at :)

I've had similar games, including one shot that hit one post then the next and then came out :(

that happened IRL only seen it once mind when Richarson hit a free kick v fulham earlier this month

You're talking to the wrong guy. I like the 3D engine.

So do I, but seen better in F.A Premierleague manager 2000 :p

I do like some of the celebrations, a few of my players decided they were obafemi martins with there celebration:P. Could do with some changes to tackles tho, they all seem like sliding tackles.

• SI Staff
Just hit post or bar 9 times and lost 1-0. Beat that!

I wonder, can you save the match file and email it to me? Its a .pkm file and once saved ( via the match screen on the menubar ) it should reside in the matches folder inside the Football Manager 2009 folder in "My Documents"?

Would be very helpful in assessing if and where there is an issue with this......

Thanks,

Paul :)

IRL, hitting the post or the bar is only spectacular because it really DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN!

And we get excited at the fact that it has a really really low chance of happening.

But when it happens this frequently, it really only encourages slashing of wrists. =/

The reason why this is more frustrating among other things is that it just simply cannot be avoided by using different tactics. If you try and produce more shots in a game, you may get goals but you will also increase the rate of the woodwork curse.

I'm really getting sick of this now. I don't know if there's a game I don't hit the woodwork at least twice. It's just utterly punishing attacking play (and teams).

It's really rare no-one hits it in FM. And multi-times more often than not.

It's just not at all realistic. Real life I'd say it's not hit once half of the time.

Very much out of whack imo. Damn sure hope this gets sorted and not just "looked into".

Archived