The game run very slow

Hi guys, couple days ago i bought the game, when i started to play with Grenoble i saw that the game is very slow. 1 game took me to play 1 hour.

I loaded 3 leagues from 4 countries, Large DB.

My comp :

RAM : 256 mb

1.82 GHz

RADEON 9250 series

SP3

Intel pentium 4

What can i do to fix that problem?

tnx

Hi guys, couple days ago i bought the game, when i started to play with Grenoble i saw that the game is very slow. 1 game took me to play 1 hour.

I loaded 3 leagues from 4 countries, Large DB.

My comp :

RAM : 256 mb

1.82 GHz

RADEON 9250 series

SP3

Intel pentium 4

What can i do to fix that problem?

tnx

I'm surprised you can even play it with 256mb ram. If it were me I'd be buying a new computer, but the cheaper option would be adding at least 2GB ram.

I'm surprised you can even play it with 256mb ram. If it were me I'd be buying a new computer, but the cheaper option would be adding at least 2GB ram.

If his motherboard permits it. Check what you can add to it at www.crucial.com with the memory scanner. I don't understand how the game allowed you to install with that though as the minimum is 512MB!

Holy Moly - Look at that Ram - Find out your motherboard make and model then contact someone like Mr memory who woll confirm what memory options you have. You really want to be running 2gb ram

If you open your PC case, with power off, it is probably printed on the motherboard

Archived