Do not start a game with the Swiss league until the next patch is ready

KUBI

Because there is a bug in the game that makes the Swiss league unplayable at the moment.

The AI teams do not give new contracted players a shirt number and this leads into tons of players which are ineligible for first team games.

After the January transfer window some clubs have half a team with ineligible players.

I guess it will be fixed with patch 2, but for now the Swiss league is not playable.

i went in the swiss league(at aarau, cause i like that team, do not know why-dont ask)and i had no such problem...

maybe op should report bug on bug forum and upload save game not post here? just thinking. q&a not likely read here. lot of people post bugs here and never on bug forum. weird. :o

But if you play swiss league they game doesn´t take the winter break into account. after the first 18 rounds you can be a 5th place and then when the season restarts in february the pointa from the first 18 games wont be taken into account.

In other words: by being the best team during the LAST 18 games you can win the title, despite not having the most points

Archived