My board gives me only 1 scout

First off all, I'm sorry for my English, as it's not my native language.

Now, I would like to know what can I do in order to be able to get more scouts than I currently have, I'm managing an Israeli club named Maccabi Tel-Aviv, it's my 3rd season, I'm on the champions league, and the board doesn't allow me to get more than 1 scout. Can I do anything about it?

I hope I didn't make anything against the rules.

You should be fine with one scout for a team in the lower leagues anyway, so I wouldn't worry. You're limited on funds, so you won't be buying a large amount of players, also in my opinion the scouts in FM are pretty terrible and I only ever hire one, no matter waht team I am playing as, and I only use him to unmask attributes.

You should be fine with one scout for a team in the lower leagues anyway, so I wouldn't worry. You're limited on funds, so you won't be buying a large amount of players, also in my opinion the scouts in FM are pretty terrible and I only ever hire one, no matter waht team I am playing as, and I only use him to unmask attributes.

But Maccabi are in the top league and qualify for Europe regularly! It does seem a bit tight!

But Maccabi are in the top league and qualify for Europe regularly! It does seem a bit tight!

True, but there are many small teams who qualify for Europe consistently, but don't necessarily have the funds or need to operate more than one scout (IMO I don't know for sure :p ).

Archived