How do you sell players?

How do you sell players for a lot in this game?

FM 2008 wasn't hard...I can do monthly installment and league games to sell players tripling the price.

FM2009 I keep getting lots of interests for really good players but they are only willing to double their value and when I up their offer, they always reject and thus unsettling my players.

How do you sell players for a lot in this game?

FM 2008 wasn't hard...I can do monthly installment and league games to sell players tripling the price.

FM2009 I keep getting lots of interests for really good players but they are only willing to double their value and when I up their offer, they always reject and thus unsettling my players.

i have this same problem too.. i.e Tottenham offered 5 million for Jermaine Pennant and i wanted 6.. they rejected the offer but came back with a 8 million pound offer few days later...

Sell them to Man City :p

But seriously, over 24 months, they're ok. I sold Fletcher for about 24 mill (pounds) to City.

The only problem I have is that because the repayments over 24 months don't get immediately added to your account, when you go to buy players and offer them more money over 24 months (so to balance your transfers), the selling club always wants about 70% of the fee upfront and if you try to negotiate, they don't agree. Anyone know how to fix that?

For example, Martins is valued at 7.5....AC milan and Chelsea came in for about 14 million. I reckon I could sell him for 25 but cannot

Same for Coloccini...Real Madrid came in for 15 million, thought could sell for 25..but I didn't want to offer to club since that would be transfer listing the player

For example, Martins is valued at 7.5....AC milan and Chelsea came in for about 14 million. I reckon I could sell him for 25 but cannot

Same for Coloccini...Real Madrid came in for 15 million, thought could sell for 25..but I didn't want to offer to club since that would be transfer listing the player

Well, I'm guessing it's just a simple matter of the other clubs not matching your valuation of the player. Nothing odd about that. How many times have you tried to buy a player, only for the AI to ask a price that you're not willing to pay?

Archived