Chairman accepting offers

I feel that there is too much of this going around, not my chairman accepting offers but if I try to buy a player that my scout with 20 for Judging potential gives 7* I just have to offer 3-4 their value for this to happen, so I get 14-16yr old 7* talents for 5-7m €.

well i do know what you mean but i have had the reversal of that fortune today by getting a player i had a 'test the water' bid with for £12 million. The chairman of the opposing team accepted straight away. I looked at their finances and it said ok as well :p

It's much better in this version I think. Because we have the scout, it's so easy to judge. IRL, 5-7m for a 14-16 year old would be accepted by any club. It's a big amount to risk on such young players. In the old versions, we would be able to get the best talents at much cheaper.

Could it be that you're paying above their compensation level, which was possibly why the chairman thinks it's too good to refuse?

Agree!

For a grown up player, 25 or older, with a squad stauts "Rotation", or even "Backup", it is acceptable when big offer comes.

But how can the boards know how good a 17 youngster could be in the further?

If they sell my next cesc for just 5M pounds, i would quit from my job!

I've had a lot of very high offers for my players at Newcastle and the Chairman has not interfered at all. I've been more willing to sell in this year's FM because replacements are easier to sign. I sold 10-goal Michael Owen to Tottenham for £13.5million and signed Adriano for £3million; sold Colloccini to Chelsea for £17million and signed Jagielka for £12million. Both performing better than their predecessors.

Archived