unbelieveable run of form; is this possible?

I was doing quite well in the league as liverpool, playing against Man U for the title. Chelsea were battling for 3rd with spurs and man city and arsenal were in 10th, about 16 points behind me in late november. Then, they won every single league game until the end of the season, and chelsea won almost all.

I was actually excited to have a game where the top4 would not be the top 4. I know its not realistic, but hey, its a game.

I was doing quite well in the league as liverpool, playing against Man U for the title. Chelsea were battling for 3rd with spurs and man city and arsenal were in 10th, about 16 points behind me in late november. Then, they won every single league game until the end of the season, and chelsea won almost all.

I was actually excited to have a game where the top4 would not be the top 4. I know its not realistic, but hey, its a game.

Why do people assume that the top 4 have to stay the top 4. Things change in football. Look at Arsenal right now, they could so easily lose their champions League place this year, and then have to continue to pay off their debts without the Champions League money, basically forcing them to sell all of their good players.

Why do people assume that the top 4 have to stay the top 4. Things change in football. Look at Arsenal right now, they could so easily lose their champions League place this year, and then have to continue to pay off their debts without the Champions League money, basically forcing them to sell all of their good players.

Not only that, but there wasn't always a top 4 either.

I would find that amusing if that happened to Arsenal.

But look at Hull's run of form. Quite shocking, staying up there with the best, and holding their own against the big sides. They're doing really well for being just promoted.

I would find that amusing if that happened to Arsenal.

But look at Hull's run of form. Quite shocking, staying up there with the best, and holding their own against the big sides. They're doing really well for being just promoted.

Every season there is always one team who doesn't normally peform very well and finishes way above expectations, ala ipswich around 5 years ago, sunderland even finishing in the top 9 i believe :o and it's hulls turn this time around. £500 they get relegated next season though :p

Every season there is always one team who doesn't normally peform very well and finishes way above expectations, ala ipswich around 5 years ago, sunderland even finishing in the top 9 i believe :o and it's hulls turn this time around. £500 they get relegated next season though :p

Not the Derby jynx! ;)

Archived