personal-CA5D68

bought this game the 1st day it came out. intalled just fine palyed it for a whole night everything went well.... next day i keep getting this error and the game quits it says its been put in the crash dumps.... i have re-installed but problem still presists any help apprecited plz plz plz

When I have a crash dump i reload the game and all is fine. happens to me once a season. If it happens to you, just go on holiday the day or 2 before it and come back after it.

i cant the game quits itself b4 i can even load a game or start a new one:mad:

is it just me or is this forum a joke the majority of ppl get no help at all. is there a number i can call so i can talk to these bastards about there sht game

This attitude is not appropriate. People have tried to help. Have you gone through the threads at the top of the screen, etc?

Have you patched your game? I had a few of these un-patches but only had one since patching. With that one, I just restarted and it seemed to work ok. I save often :D

I save after every 3 games :D

But i most say the demo never crashed once now with the real game and patch it has crashed twice?

Nicky post in the Technical Issues forum and/or try the Sega Help site. You can login with the same details you use to login here. The site is help.sega.com

If you do post in the technical issue forum, don't go about it by swearing and showing the same attitude here because people are less likely to want to help you. Also remember that in the bugs forum you can upoad a save, problem with crash dumps though - especially random ones is that they are very hard to replicate so fixing them is difficult as it could come down to software or hardware. It could be a number of things. Good luck getting it fixed.

Archived