Refund!

MSAF

Hi!

How do I go about if i want to return the game and get a refund? I've paid 60$ for a game that obviously doesn't work or crashes (the serie C-bug or what u wan't to call it). And i'm not really intrested in waiting 3 months for the next patch to fix the game. So i want my money back, what should i do?

Same as it has always been for any item you buy. Take it back to the shop you bought it from.

Why do people post that they want a refund? I just don't get it. :confused:

Nobody is interested here.

Does the Serie C bug even happen to your save? It is only happening to a small amount of people.

Either that or don't play in Serie C for a few weeks - plenty of places you could try instead.

Next patch out before Xmas, someone from SI has already confirmed that is likely to be the case.

So this fella wants his money back just because other people have experienced crashes/bugs ? Has he himself suffered any of this ? would be hilarious if he hasn't

Of course. I can't get pass july 25th 2009. Like a bunch of other people. Look at the bug forum and you will se that i'm not really the only one with the same problem...

Archived