Leagues with Least Games?

i hate leauge games.

id rather play in scotland were the teams play each other twice = 22games & have an extra cup comp.

Am I missing something? There are more than 22 games in the Scottish leagues. :confused:

There is the split in the Premier but the other divisions have a double round-robin (i.e. play each other 4 times).

Am I missing something? There are more than 22 games in the Scottish leagues. :confused:

There is the split in the Premier but the other divisions have a double round-robin (i.e. play each other 4 times).

i don't follow the scottish leagues too closely, but even i know that!! don't the play each other 4 times and then split into 2 halves and play a few more? i think it's something like that, i know it's a longish season. (no were near as long as Brazil!! it took me nearly 2 months of good playing to get through a whole year! compared to a month in england)

i don't follow the scottish leagues too closely, but even i know that!! don't the play each other 4 times and then split into 2 halves and play a few more? i think it's something like that, i know it's a longish season. (no were near as long as Brazil!! it took me nearly 2 months of good playing to get through a whole year! compared to a month in england)

Yes, there is the split in the Premier. Basically, my understanding is that the clubs (12 of them) play each other three times and after this (which will be 33 games) the league splits into a 'top six' and a 'bottom six'. Each club then plays a further five matches against the other five teams in their own section. That's 38 games.

The other divisions are just straight-forward home and aways where clubs play each other four times. 10 teams in each division, thus 36 games.

What is most worrying is that the guy who wrote that they only play 22 games has 'Scotland' written under 'location' in his profile. :confused:

India has 18 games if I recall correctly. Two cups to compete in as well.

Completing a season is pretty quick! :)

This has changed. I have just checked.

The Indian league has been rebranded as the 'I-League' this season and now has 12 teams (instead of the previous 10).

I presume it is still the straight-forward home and away format making that now 22 games (perfect for the Scottish guy! :D)

Archived