How to do a complete uninstall

Yes, i posted a similar thing about this, I take it you have checked your add / remove programs in your control panel as well?

don't bother it wont be there either, there is something that happens sometimes when you install via steam that makes the install 'incomplete' and by that i mean there is no FM2009 icon made, no start/programs link (it appears as empty) and no uninstall program in the directory either.

Now all i did and i am still worried that it hasn't removed my one activation (i'm talking about how you can activate it on 5 computers) was go to steam, right click on the game and remove local content. Now i don't believe it removes the certificate as i say, anyone from SI can hopefully correct me though here.

My advice is to just to the delete local content thing from steam anyway.

danny its not there, as i said sometimes when you install via steam the whole installation doesn't complete and its not listed in programs at all even though you can run the game etc, but cannot uninstall it because its not complete and isn't even in add/remove programs.

danny its not there, as i said sometimes when you install via steam the whole installation doesn't complete and its not listed in programs at all even though you can run the game etc, but cannot uninstall it because its not complete and isn't even in add/remove programs.

When you run the DVD again does it offer you to repair an installation?

Also delete all registry items (make backup first), via start menu - run - Regedit

Then do a search for Sports Interactive and delete all items. To back up first (must do it) open regedit and via File -Export you can back up the settings

Archived