Re: the 'bye bye si' tread which is now also closed...

I can understand that SI sometimes feel compelled to close a tread, especially if someone rants and abuses them, buy yesterday I kindly asked a simple question about the percieved upcomming patch, whether there was plans for one, if it would be out before the new year or just the obligatory mid to late feb patch and if it would contain a dataupdate. SI didn't even dignify me with a response...!! The could have said "still no definite plans" or "we don't know" or whatever but the tread was closed without any reply at all... Even in the tread mentioned in the title there were hints of a 9.2 patch... I'm sorry but must say that at times your support laggs somewhat...

To be honest, people who constantly asking when the next patch will be out are a little pain in the ass.

SI does make an announcement when they are ready to release a new patch.

They already posted that there will be a patch 9.2.

Doing a search before starting a new thread is one way to be sure that your thread won't be closed just after posting.

I don't care if my tread is closed as long as I get an answer!! Look I did a seach and could't find any treads about a new patch but that might be me not knowing how to seach, but at least then point me in the right direction then...!

I don't believe that. There's tons of them.

• SI Staff

As far as I'm aware we've not given any dates for a future patch yet. We have some internal deadlines we're working towards (like we always do) but these are always subject to change depending on how things go with testing. We saw with the Mac Patch that things can pop up which will delay things.

Archived