Bloody Injuries!

Is it just me or is there alot of injuries accuring in this game!!??

Im Leicester City, through pre-season about 5 players got injured, then after they come back more and more get injured!

I swear im getting an injury a game at the minute!

Anybody else getting this problem?

Odd how these problems strike some and not others. I haven't had any significant problems with injuries. Sure I had a spell where quite a few of my players got injured, but that's just life for you. Currently I have one injured player.

Honestly this problem seems to occur in the pre-season and a couple of matches into the season (as players get back to shape) and fades out again. Personally I haven't had these problems, but some people just have bad luck I guess :)

Well, for what it's worth, this was two games into an MLS season...that doesn't seem right to me.

Untitled.jpg

I've seen games where three players between the two sides pick up multi-month injuries

DAUMN!

Not to question your intelligence nor your memory span, but are you sure that you've patched properly? I don't get anything like that. I just checked all the top leagues for the countries that I am running (6 btw) and highest injury rate where in France where Auxerre got 8 injuries. Other than that the highest injury rates for the various leagues are ranging from 3-5 or something.

It is really weird, i have had less injuries then in any CM/FM before. First half a season i had only 1 player missing 1 game after 20 something games. I did lower down training intensity,in comparison to previous editions, but other then that nothing else.

Well , i did start fresh game after patch, so maybe that has something to do with it.

It was posted somewhere on forums that if you run league with no details, injuries happen more frequently .

On the other hand , have no other problems that people are complaining about on forums, other then some small slowdown during match(occasionally) and GK assists.

DAUMN!

Not to question your intelligence nor your memory span, but are you sure that you've patched properly? I don't get anything like that. I just checked all the top leagues for the countries that I am running (6 btw) and highest injury rate where in France where Auxerre got 8 injuries. Other than that the highest injury rates for the various leagues are ranging from 3-5 or something.

Yep...I'm playing via STEAM, so it patched automatically.

and in the details of the .exe file, it says product version 9.1.026584

which makes me wonder....how many of the folks having injury problems bought via steam, and how many have the disc version?

It is really weird, i have had less injuries then in any CM/FM before. First half a season i had only 1 player missing 1 game after 20 something games. I did lower down training intensity,in comparison to previous editions, but other then that nothing else.

Well , i did start fresh game after patch, so maybe that has something to do with it.

It was posted somewhere on forums that if you run league with no details, injuries happen more frequently .

On the other hand , have no other problems that people are complaining about on forums, other then some small slowdown during match(occasionally) and GK assists.

I will start a league with details and see what happens. Is that something you can change during the course of a game?

Archived