Couple of questions about FM09 on PSP

Just wondering if anyone can help me I think my missus is going to get me a PSP for xmas(probably to get me off the PC lol)so obviously I will buy FM09 but I have a few questions first.

Is there a limit on the number of seasons you can play?

Does the game run slowly?

Have the tactical arrows that allow you long farrows and the ability to move say a ML to AMC been removed like on the PC game?

Can you load players from other countries?

How many leagues can you run at once? Could I run top 2 England and top 2 in Spain for example?

Are all the leagues from the PC game playable in this version?

Sorry to bother you just hoping someone would be good enough to answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if anyone can help me I think my missus is going to get me a PSP for xmas(probably to get me off the PC lol)so obviously I will buy FM09 but I have a few questions first.

Is there a limit on the number of seasons you can play?

Does the game run slowly?

Have the tactical arrows that allow you long farrows and the ability to move say a ML to AMC been removed like on the PC game?

Can you load players from other countries?

How many leagues can you run at once? Could I run top 2 England and top 2 in Spain for example?

Are all the leagues from the PC game playable in this version?

Sorry to bother you just hoping someone would be good enough to answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

Hey there, welcome to the forums :)

I hope your missus' gets you a PSP and you get the game as it great and you will enjoy it.

As for your questions:

You can play 30 seasons in one career :thup:

The game runs at a reasonable speed but not extremely fast because of the PSP's limited power.

You can set arrows for runs for players and move them into different positions around the pitch.

You can't choose to load all players from one country like the PC version.

You can run all leagues from one country as well as 3 top leagues from 3 other countries, there is a thread up the top IIRC.

The leagues playable are, Australia, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland,Italy, Portugal, Scotland and Spain.

Hope I helped :)

Hope you stick around the forums,

Lukaboi :thup:

I'd say the game runs very quickly...especially for an FM PC player. You'll be amazed at how much faster you churn through seasons on FMH!

And yeah, farrows and barrows all over the place on FMH still. Unrestricted, unlike on FM

Farrow is a forward arrow, barrow is a backwards arrow, sarrow is a sideways arrow. So if you had a arrow on your AMC to ST position it would be called a farrow. If you put a backwards arrow on your MC to the DMC position it would be called a barrow. On FM08 you could put and arrow on a player in the LM position to AMC.

The arrows on the PC have been removed so now they are just the same as forward runs and you cant have sideways arrows or any long ones either. On FM 08 a forward arrow would be where the player moved to when your team was attacking and a back arrow would be where the player moved when your team didnt have the ball, now that cant be done on the PC game. Hope that clears it up lol.

Farrow is a forward arrow, barrow is a backwards arrow, sarrow is a sideways arrow. So if you had a arrow on your AMC to ST position it would be called a farrow. If you put a backwards arrow on your MC to the DMC position it would be called a barrow. On FM08 you could put and arrow on a player in the LM position to AMC.

The arrows on the PC have been removed so now they are just the same as forward runs and you cant have sideways arrows or any long ones either. On FM 08 a forward arrow would be where the player moved to when your team was attacking and a back arrow would be where the player moved when your team didnt have the ball, now that cant be done on the PC game. Hope that clears it up lol.

Oh right then, so are you going to get the game?

Yeah, we can use these so called 'Sarrows', 'Farrows' and 'Barrows' :D

Oh right then, so are you going to get the game?

Yeah, we can use these so called 'Sarrows', 'Farrows' and 'Barrows' :D

If the missus gets me a PSP for xmas then I am sure she will get me the game. So it all depends on what she decides to buy me.

Archived