Low amount of shots

....in this FM version I think that total amount of shots (ON and OFF the target) is too low comparing to RL.

I mean...just go to UEFA official site and look every single statistic match report from the start of Champions league and you'll see.

In FM 2009, it's very, very rare situation when both teams have over 8 shots for example or when their total amount of shots (TEAM 1 + TEAM 2 shots) is over 20. I checked all league matches in my FM game....week by week...and amount of shots in most games are very, very low. Often you can find a match with 5:3 (in shots).

Despite this, results are very realistic in my oppinion.

In FM 2008 amount of shots was too high...and there were lot of clear chances that player just squander (because of preserving realistic results. I mean results in FM08 were little bigger than they should be...so imagine what would happen if those chances hit the target). In FM09 it's totally opposite...so SI programmers could raise amount of shots a bit...

....at the end I want to say that this ME is better than FM08 and after 2nd or 3rd patch it will probably be the best ME!!!

Archived