Are you evil???

Are you evil? In one of my long term save, I had a few players who I tried selling but no one would buy them for any money, so I didn't want to give them a new contract so tried the same in the jan window then teams come in for them for a free contract, so I create a new training for these special players and label it a swear word, the schedule is nothing, so they naturally decrease till they move on, do you do the same?

If i recall i did this to a player who wanted to leave. I offered him out in January, one of my rivals came in and i dropped him from the squad (didn't include him in the reserves) and took him out of training. I was considering puting him on hard training in an effort to cripple him but I didn't want to risk him improving...hmmm i seem to be a horrible person....rats!

Haha, I must say this is quite the cruel act.

I've never even thought of doing something like this. I thought letting the player rot in the reserves was evil, and that was after trying numerous times to sell him.

Thumbs up from me. :D

And no, I don't do that. :)

you cant let them train, they're wasting important coaching time, they sit in the reserves. If i'm feeling rather evil i'll fine them all until they move so i dont have to pay their wages

Nice one! Never thought of that. Do you have a poster of "Mr. Burns" from The Simpsons above your bed, by any chance?

Archived