Appointment of staff to positions / interaction with key coaching staff

Just had an idea,

We are now able to 'appoint' a captain it would be fantastic if we could appoint staff to certain positions without need of offering contract/role.

Examples:

Reserve team manager

Assistant manager

Head physio

Head scout

U18's coach (manager)

U16's coach (manager)

You can already assign responsibilites in a not too disimilar way but this would be better, more scope as well. Other possibility might be to allow promising young players to train with first team squad. Maybe you could even attend training /matches to see progress with feedback from those coaches. Perhaps you could engage with those youth managers as well, they might tell you that facililities are poor the ground the reserves play at isn't suitable etc etc

Head scouts and physios could also advise on those elements, commentry on staffing levels/abilities

I was always in favour of summer tournaments or training sessions where you could interact with the youth players but for some reason this was forgotten since FM07 when it was mentioned. The only issue with the above mentioned is that it would add a bit too much information though I think it would be great if youth/reserve managers were considered for the top job as happens irl. This should mostly apply to B teams in Spain but in the EPL and elsewhere the role of the reserve, assistant or youth coach is often overlooked and someone new is always appointed, especially in AI mode.

Not a bad idea your one though but you already get something like this at present and I feel adding more would mean too much of the same.

Archived