So, apparently I am a genius

I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you gone the whole season unbeaten in all competitions?

In fact no, better that. Have you won every single game that season without conceeding a single goal?

No? Can't be king of the world quite yet then. Try winning the champions league with Histon and maybe you'll be given more credit. But to do it with Liverpool (and this is a Liverpool fan speaking) isn't hard on FM.

Very good., hope you are enjoying the game since that is the most important thing while playing (at least for me).

Now try to win the CL with a small team from Cyprus.

And yes, you are probably better then me, because I suck at this game, but I like it.....

I've just finished my 3rd season, and have won everything there is to win with Liverpool. The league, and Champs League double(last season), and the year before was the league cup and F.A cup double.

Right now I am feeling pretty God like, especially when I was dying on my @ss the first two seasons trying to get a tactic set. With my tactic, I can pretty much beat Chelsea and Man Utd at their grounds without any trouble.

To make a purpose of this thread, you can all beg me for my tactic, praise me, or tell me to STFU. I dont care, I am in a superior position to most of you now, and that hardly ever happens.

Does one feel the need to gloat to componsate for all the other things they lack in their life...

Does one feel the need to gloat to componsate for all the other things they lack in their life...

Absolutely. I have a 5 bedroomed mansion, and a Bugatti, but they just dont cut it compared to my success on this game, and telling everyone how awesome I am.

Just say, "well done".

Very good., hope you are enjoying the game since that is the most important thing while playing (at least for me).

Now try to win the CL with a small team from Cyprus.

And yes, you are probably better then me, because I suck at this game, but I like it.....

Dont give up, it took me two seasons to get this tactic. Just keep tweaking. Have fun. :)

I'm currently hauling vauxhall motors up the league, hopefully i will one day win the CL with them. not that i'd come on here to get praise. but congrats anyway. hows the 5 bedroomed mansion working out for you lol? in home cinema? maybe you could save your CL finals that you've won and then watch them over and over again.

A genius in ignorance. everyone with a little skill can take a top club to ultimate succes in 3 years. the reason why most people (like me) have more fun in bringing a little club to succes, which is much harder. try that, then we'll speak again. Try blue square north, or italian C2 or belgian 3rd division

Ohhh so you had 9, that sounds like a mansion. And that's really cool I wish I had all that stuff in my house haha

By now if you have not won everything with a top 4 club in under 3 seasons i think you must be pretty crap! Its always nice to win everything but it never beats doing it right from the very bottom and getting to the top and then when you are finally their everybody in real life has retired so you do really test yourself in buying new AI players scouting them and turning your team into a top one.

If Hull and Fulham can do it so can Wimbledon AFC!

I dare you to pick a blue sqaure team.

and if your tactic is the best it should only take you 5 seasons to turn Acrington Stanley into a team playing Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final and winning 7-0!

There needs to be an official boasting thread, or at least an achievements thread.

So many people here all playing the game and they get abused for saying "yay, I won", it's a bit harsh.

It shouldn't feel like they are rubbing it in your face because you're struggling, we should be happy for people who are enjoying the game and winning :)

It seams that i'm a genius too' date=' but far superior genius to you because I done what you did in less then 1 season. Just beat arsenal in cl finals and got the treble. I always make a tactic that always beats the biggest clubs under 1 season.

Me, the genius :thup:[/quote']How do you win the champs league in less than one season?

I'd have been impressed if you'd done something significant with a BSS or BSN team. Ivem anaged both, its easy to win stuff with a big 4 team, very difficult even to get into the football league with a BSS or BSN team.

I doubt your 'universa ll winning' liverpool tactic will have much luck down in the basement of footbal

It's like saying you'd won a relationship with a supermodel - with you having millions in the bank,

try winning the heart of a supermodel with about 20k in the bank, then i will salute you big time.

lol this is funny. When I first got the game I started with Barca and made up a rough tactic and sent myself on holiday til the end of the season. (ticking using my tactics and preferred players)

When I came back my team had done a treble. Winning is really not that hard. It's winning by how many goals that is more important with top teams.

Archived