All League Foreign Rules - Exists?

Hello.... a long time ago, in older editions of CM or FM, I used to create a .doc that contained all the league rules, making it easier and quicker to see what leagues I´d like to manage in (be it at the creation of a new game or within an already-started game..).

But I don´t have as much time as I used to and would greatly appreciate if someone knows if something like that already exists... I believe I´ve looked well enough, but maybe I´ve missed that topic, if exists.

And as a plus, if there´s also a Spanish translation of it, perfect.... but not truly necessary as I´ll translate the English one for my friends, etc.

Thanks for your time and hope to see some answers soon... :p

I don't have such a list, but in the game you can see the rules for each comeptition in the Rules menu, select the competition you want, eg. English Premier then you can find the rules on left side of the menu (if using the default skin). In here it is mentioned how manu foreigners are allowed etc.

That´s true.... just that it made it easier to pick a nation without having to go "clicking" and writing down which ones you liked.... having it in a .doc, .pdf, etc., just made it so much easier.... I "assume" it´s not impossible to find, I´ll keep looking.... if not, will just have to do it myself, when I can find the time.....

Thanks..... and if anyone has anything else, please help... :D

Except that the rules menu doesn't tell you the actual restrictions. It may say you're allowed 5 non-eu players but often there are exceptions that it does not mention at all.

Good point. I´m at work and can´t start the game, or I´d add some screenshots, etc. I was doubting the earlier reply, but could not confirm anything without checking it out first....

So again, back to question of the 1st post.... hehe :p

Archived