Club paying off debt

I did see it quite frequently, clubs will only do it when they can usually pay off all the debt without noticing it, so man utds debts paid off would be quite difficult really except for after years of money making.

It would be good if you could choose to pay a chunk of it off,

For example, i'm managing Arsenal, halfway through my second season, have a debt of around £200M, currently the third richest club in the world.

My remaining transfer budget is near £60M, i'd like to pay off say, £40M of the debt, just to bring down the monthly premiums a bit, not sure if it's possible though.

I think there needs to be level's of control - I think that would be a great addition...

Ie, Ferguson, What he says basically goes and Man Utd. He wants a player and he is allowed to go for them. Where as other clubs (ie Newcastle) Kinnear just handed in his 'shopping list'. And they decide weather or not to proceed...

I know to certain degree's the longer your there the more you get. But I think this being a little more extensive, Or things like adjusting budgets (like above, having a massive transfer budget your not using and being able to ask to spend it on facility upgrades or paying off debt ect..)

Meh, my 2 cents.

It would be good if you could choose to pay a chunk of it off,

For example, i'm managing Arsenal, halfway through my second season, have a debt of around £200M, currently the third richest club in the world.

My remaining transfer budget is near £60M, i'd like to pay off say, £40M of the debt, just to bring down the monthly premiums a bit, not sure if it's possible though.

It depends on the type of debt. There are penalties IRL in many cases for paying off commercial debt on a timescale other than what has been agreed, I presume this would be the case with Arsenal in particular given the nature of the debt and its refinancing. I'm not sure how much the game takes things such as this into account, but it would be nice if it does.

Archived