When you release new patch ??????

Or maybe game I bought should be playable???

My game is playable and so are many other people's games. TBH, I think you just want the game to have no bugs and no problems and if that is the case then I am afraid you are living in a dream world my friend.

My game is playable and so are many other people's games. TBH, I think you just want the game to have no bugs and no problems and if that is the case then I am afraid you are living in a dream world my friend.

yeah so is the credit mars bar crunch!

No mate, I understand game might have some bugs, no one is perfect. But if you playing with your team, you win the league and don't get qualified to european cups that's what I call unplayable game.

No mate, I understand game might have some bugs, no one is perfect. But if you playing with your team, you win the league and don't get qualified to european cups that's what I call unplayable game.

Have you posted in the bugs forum?

Yea I did. And I got an answer "We apologize". I just want to know when can I play this game, next week or in february. That's not much I think

Okay mate, I appoligise for assuming that you wanted a perfect game. I am afraid I don't know when the next path will be out, sorry.

Archived