fedder clubs should be an option at the start of the game

KUBI

Because it is the most unrealistic part in FM. Feeder clubs are not allowed in some leagues, even in England. It's possible to have some partnerships with foreign clubs, but not the same way feeder club do work in FM.

The best thing would be to make it optional at the start of a game or restricted to the countries where feeders are allowed.

It's a entertaining feature, but not if you want to play the game the realistic way.

(a mod should edit the thread title).

there are many more unrealistic things in the game :

:overrated english players

:overrated english youth players

:england always wins euro and world cups in the game

:english premier leauge teams get 100s m£ to spend on players while other clubs in top leauges have smaller wage budget then one english player in chelsea earns

i can make a very long list

But that will never change as it is a "feature" since CM1. :)

tell me about it, i have looked for the bottun to tick it off. i would rather see brazil,germany and italy win the cups and not some english teams with a wayne rooney shooting 71 goals a seson with the 4th fake ronaldo

I think you're confusing the two ways "feeder club" can be used as a term. In FM, "feeder club" means a club with an agreement with a second club to give them options and advantages in the transfer market, among other things, and this is how FM portrays them. The meaning that I believe you (KUBI) are referring to is the American style "feeder" or "farm team" where a club is either owned by a bigger club or has an exclusive mandate to exist purely to feed new players through to the parent club. Yes, there are rules which prevent this in football - UEFA bans clubs owned by the same company from competing in the same competition, for example. But this type of feeder relationship is rare in football and in FM, and where it exists it is legal according to the rules of the game - there are no rules preventing foreign feeders, for example. The first example is not against the rules at all in any FA or confederation so far as I know, and so I see no reason why feeders would be removed.

Archived