Thank you si

i have read these threads for the past week with people(children actually) who complain like little girls about bugs and how the game isn't "realistic".what a load of crap. this years game has me enthralled like never before every time i win a game i feel like i have earned and deserved it, there is no one killer tactic just good old fashioned hard work to use your players to the best of their abilities. these people come on here and moan because they cant get their team to win or strikers to score 30 goals a season, sorry guys it aint the game thats crap it's all down to you. So i say thankyou SI for another great game that will no doubt keep me going till next year. CHEERS

I think everyone is entitled to their opinon, its great you fee its a fab game.

I personally think overall its a good game and has a great potentiality to be a base for future FM's to be built on. However there ARE still bugs (as with alot of games) and hopefully the majority will be dealt with by the 2nd patch.

Wow another brown nose, and this one has the audacity to claim that everyone who has an issue with the game is 'crap' when he's probably managing Man Utd.

why abuse someone for and not adding proper arguement into the thread. People like you don't deserve to be allowed to sign up to these forums.

why abuse someone for and not adding proper arguement into the thread. People like you don't deserve to be allowed to sign up to these forums.

Thats abusing someone? Oh being called a child and a girl then him telling me that any issue I have with the game is because I'm crap at it is fine then?

Thats abusing someone? Oh being called a child and a girl then him telling me that any issue I have with the game is because I'm crap at it is fine then?

yes it is. People are complaining that their strikers can't score 30+ goals a season is the fault of the game when infact it is the tactics people use. People blame the game for everything, it's the easy way out. As it stands there is only a couple of bugs that need fixing, injurys a tad and the 24th July bug.

Nothing else needs to be sorted. If anyone is saying its a bug why they aint scoring then they need to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror

i think more people round here need to relax. its a very good game with issues that need ironed out.

If you're taking offence to his post you have to remember how many people arent having problems with this at all and are really enjoying the game.

its a challenge, if your tactics aren't working have a fiddle around half the fun of the game is working up to a tactic that suits your team.

What annoys me more than people whining about bugs in the game is people who say that if you lose you are a crap manager - thats just bad manners and they dont know all of the circumstances (even what team they are managing)

so since West Brom lie 20th in the EPl then from what you are saying, Tony Mowbray isn't a crap manager ? oh no the EPL is against West Brom, the EPL must be cheating

Oh, ok so I can call anybody what I like as long as I'm addressing the people who actually have an issue with the game? But if I have an issue with the game I just have to sit here and take some crap from someone who, I and many others on this forum, disagree with?

long gone are the days where you can rely on your best striker scoring 30+ in the league. Forget all that.

so since West Brom lie 20th in the EPl then from what you are saying, Tony Mowbray isn't a crap manager ? oh no the EPL is against West Brom, the EPL must be cheating

what are you on about? Moybray got his team playing fantastic footbal last season whilst winning the championship and getting to the semi final of the fa cup, i fully respect his managerial quality. As anyone with any knowledge of football knows it is difficult to step up from championship to premiership because of the massive difference in money involved. So how can you judge a manager on that? someone has to be bottom of the table, not every team can play well.

Someone better tell Luca Toni that.

But why did you bring that up? When did I mention that I disagreed with the fact strikers aren't scoring 30+ goals in the league?

For your information, I was more annoyed with the way he put his point across and his disregard for people having an issue against the game for whatever reason.

But why did you bring that up? When did I mention that I disagreed with the fact strikers aren't scoring 30+ goals in the league?

For your information, I was more annoyed with the way he put his point across and his disregard for people having an issue against the game for whatever reason.

People are blaming the game for their inabiity to win every trophy. Not many people are now abusing SI for not being able to Activate the game, tha's finished. People are now blaming SI and the game for in game things, eg - not winning every game they are in. That is if you haven't noticed.

People are blaming the game for their inabiity to win every trophy. Not many people are now abusing SI for not being able to Activate the game, tha's finished. People are now blaming SI and the game for in game things, eg - not winning every game they are in. That is if you haven't noticed.

Blaming SI for ingame things...you mean such as bugs, etc? Well they are the ones that coded it. Whether strikers playing awful on the game is a bug or not, it's still not right for people to have a go at others who they are disagree with or come out with the ever creative response of "its not the game, its you" or something similar.

I think some people talk before thinking or reading. my issue was with people blaming si for in-game thing like the 30 goals strikers, losing games or the fact that they can treat someone like a god(miles jacobsen)etc.. then abuse him the next. I have no problem with anyone who has problems with activation or blank screens or whatever reasons that they cant play the game, they paid there money the should get the pleasure. but by my reckoning its a minority who have had these problems and as with every game there is bound to be some problems, remember this is world wide game for millions(probably) as for the guy who had a problem with me saying some people are "crap" managers. deal with it. it a forum where opinions are held, if anyone has taken offence to what ive said then i apologise but my main issue is with people who are bad losers who think that there is something wrong in the game cause they cant stop leaking goals or cant score goals.MEMO thats why your the manager... all in all i think its a fantastic game.

what issues do you mean

- Keeper clearances putting strikers through on goal, time and again

- Keepers coming halfway for the ball and then stopping

- Keepers only kicking long, even when set to distribute short

- Keepers just acting like window-lickers in general

- defenders hitting backpasses very hard, often resulting in own goals

- Full-backs refusing to close down wingers, instead running parallel with them

- Long shots from players with crap ratings flying in from all angles

- Setting players to 'long shots rarely' and watching as they constantly shoot from 30 yards

- The sheer amount of "how did he miss that?", "that should have been a goal", "even his manager's got his head in his hands" etc moments

- Strikers getting ridiculously poor ratings

- Regen faces going warped or disappearing entirely

- Any formation with an AMC and lone striker 'doubling up' on the tactics screen

- League winners in certain countries (Poland?) not making the CL qualifiers

- Games crashing on a certain date in Italy

That's off the top of my head. As I said, cracking game but clearly unfinished. 9.0.2 should be fantastic.

Oh yes, and the ball hitting the crossbar 800 times a game.

did you read my thread. did i at any point say there were no bugs of any kind. take the list you just wrote.!

the freezing of the date in july = bug

faces = bug

league winners = bug

i might even give you one or two others, but not the players scoring from 30 yards or even own goals your the manager set up your tactic to deal with your teams deficiencies thats the beauty of the game it wont take 6 or 7 matches it might not even take you 6 or 7 seasons but thats why your the manager m8. i think my original post has been misinterpreted i was having a go at people who praise si one minute, have a go the next minute, some of the abuse directed at si is out of order. my message is plain dont blame si for not winning games every week. the league every year, or for failing tacticts saying that its all down to bugs. there are bugs in the game, there is no denying it. im pi**ed of at people who blame there own failings at the people who make the game.

Do you know if you have system restore on? do you have any sort of backup software such as acronis? Sorry, this error does not seem to be a nice one. I have never experienced it but am researching it best i can. I am only a humble software developer and have not encountered this issue before.

Ill keep looking

Archived