Best Lower League Players In England, Spain and Italy??

Lads,

I am playing with Gillingham in League 2. I have All english leagues as playable, the first two spanish leagues and the first 2 italian leagues, i think thats the best my laptop can run. I also have a large database on.

Can anyone help me with regards to getting good players for lower league teams, are these 3 nations the best to have on for finding good lower league players. Would anyone reccomend scottish leagues instead?

Matt

Or in other words, what leagues would everyone reccomend putting on for managing a lower league team like Gillingham??

Lads,

I am playing with Gillingham in League 2. I have All english leagues as playable, the first two spanish leagues and the first 2 italian leagues, i think thats the best my laptop can run. I also have a large database on.

Can anyone help me with regards to getting good players for lower league teams, are these 3 nations the best to have on for finding good lower league players. Would anyone reccomend scottish leagues instead?

Matt

Or in other words, what leagues would everyone reccomend putting on for managing a lower league team like Gillingham??

There's a LLM thread with lots of useful information in it. But I've just started a game with Farsley Celtic in BSN and I've found that only loading up all the leagues from the big nations (England, Italy, Spain, Germany, even France) doesn't give you alot of players to work with. Try loading up the leagues, or even just the players from places like Luxembourg, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium and even some of the Scandinavian countries. If you can find the thread (I would link to it but I don't have it bookmarked at the moment) there's a pretty good run down of young, excellent talent from Bolivia, Venezuela who shouldn't have problems getting work permits and who would slot in nicely for anyone playing below the Premiership.

• 2 weeks later...

You could try getting the best talent around Kent & London from Lower League Sides.

Goalkeeper

Lee Hook (Eastbourne)

Defender

Olly Schulz (Dover)

Midfield

Ricky Holmes (Chelmsford)

Forward

Jon Main (AFC Wimbledon)

These could boost the depth of the squad, also Scott Wagstaff (Charlton) could make a useful loan signing.

Archived