Building a career starting at international team under 21

Hi

If you make a 'new manager' with experience automatic, and you choose to play with for example The Netherlands -21, how many games do i need to play to get a succesfull application?

For example im playing a year now with NL -21, played 7 games and im still not able to get into a club as manager. The clubs just said that they have choosen another manager for the job.

I got the same problem when you put the experience on automatic and you wil leave a club in a month for example, no clubs wants you. ofcourse this is like irl, but still not fun for in the game right?

And i think irl some second division clubs will take an under -21 team manager.

Sorry for my english

- title should be national team

You should start a game with more than just the Netherland leagues in it. If you would also choose Belgium or France with all divisions the chance that some of the lower league clubs would approach you is very high.

You should start a game with more than just the Netherland leagues in it. If you would also choose Belgium or France with all divisions the chance that some of the lower league clubs would approach you is very high.

I've germany, england, france, italy, portugal and spain, and all with second divisions. And non wants me.

I'm in 2010 April now and played 10 games. 7 Won 3 Draw 0 Lost.

Archived