Stephen Appiah Wp Problem's in England

He has been injured for the past year, you need to have 75% of the caps in 2 years. He's been ruled out of around 50%. No bug.

Actually it's a bug because if the player gets a written medical confirmation that tells that he hasn't been able to play internationals because of injury, they then check if he had played 75% of the internationals the last to years before he got injured.

Actually it's a bug because if the player gets a written medical confirmation that tells that he hasn't been able to play internationals because of injury, they then check if he had played 75% of the internationals the last to years before he got injured.

So he should be my player then?? Got a feeling if he goes somewhere else & i pay cash for him the game won't have a problem me signing him.

It's probably less of a bug than an oversight in not programming this quirk of the rules in.

It sounds like it's the sort of thing that the appeal should work for - after all, a number of players IRL get through on appeal even when they don't meet the requirements (Gonzalez at Liverpool springs to mind, he got through on account of being a real talent (ha!) and had been tracked for a couple of years IIRC). Hard to program a lot of flexability into the game though, I'd imagine.

I got him at parma but coudn't sign him because serie B clubs are not allowed to sign non EU player.

The thing with Appiah is that he has played enough years in Italy to get an Italian passport.

But to get this he has to be in Italy, so I got him on a 4 week trial two weeks into his trial periode he got his Italian passport and I signed him. Parma being one of his favorite clubs helped alot!

Maybe this would work for you, if you have an affiliated club in italy.

Send him down there wait until he becomes an EU citizen and call him back.

You could off course also loan him out to a italian club with the recall option ;)

I hope this helps...

Archived