Regens without fatal flaws

This has been a huge problem in 07 and 08, so i was wondering if anyone had found any highly rated regens without any weakness in their scout reports, and without a shocking stat that is vital for their position. I repeatedly find great 15-17yr old regens with world class stats, only to be let down with one awful attribute which is vital for their position, e.g a 16yr old english left back i found with amazing attributes, but only 5 for marking!

In 08 I didnt sign any regens for this reason exactly, most of them were unusable in their positions, such as the low jumping and physical stats bugs of 08.

From what I have seen, the regens look much too good this year, with too many having 17+ attributes at the age of 16, yet all the top rated ones I have scouted have a 'fatal flaw' of a shocking attribute vital to their position.

I hope i'm wrong and the regens have been fixed this year, but tbh in my opinion, they look just like the ones on 07, with 20's in too many attributes, and less than 10 in key attributes.

Archived