Mistakes

i may as well say it, its your tatics

Well nice one...idiot, I didnt want a thread of people saying about tactics, dont tell me stuff i already know. I was wanting to know other peoples team mistakes and player that has made the most.

you can iron them out with a consistent tactic, just like most problems. i started with real sociedad and in my first season i had a lot, not over 100 i don't think but still a lot were late winners or equalisers for the opposition. i've just finished my fifth season with pretty much the same defence. same two keepers, three of the back four were there before me and the other one was eased in slowly and already spanish. the only other defenders i have are youngsters and i signed matheiu because he was on a free and one of the youngsters made more mistakes than anyone last season; two.

you can iron them out with a consistent tactic, just like most problems. i started with real sociedad and in my first season i had a lot, not over 100 i don't think but still a lot were late winners or equalisers for the opposition. i've just finished my fifth season with pretty much the same defence. same two keepers, three of the back four were there before me and the other one was eased in slowly and already spanish. the only other defenders i have are youngsters and i signed matheiu because he was on a free and one of the youngsters made more mistakes than anyone last season; two.

I have used the tactic for 4 seasons....and much of the same team.

Actually i wouldnt mind knowing what the game constitutes as a "mistake", just checked other teams in the league:

Arsenal - 901 -1st

Man united - 935 -2nd

Liverpool - 831 - 5th

Chelsea - 986 -3rd

West brom - 845 - 16th

Middlesbrough - 942 - 15th

Alot of mistakes lol.

And i think people are getting me wrong, I'm not complaining about how many mistakes my team is making.

The number of mistakes doesn't really matter in the long run - surely its the number of mistakes that result in goals that is the vital stat? For example in my first season with West Ham, Upson made 160 mistakes which I think was the worst in the team. However - he also appeared on the list as the player who had the least goals scored directly resulting from his errors - ZERO! :)

Archived