Simply the best !!

Having been a Football Manager enthusiast right from the start, (i.e. it was Championship Manager and had a picture of a guy on the box that i thought looked like Ken Dodd in those days) i would like to congratulate SI on a game that in my opinion is SIMPLY THE BEST!

The early days it came on a floppy disc and was indeed very basic but still streets ahead of it's rivals. And as it progressed it just got better and better, with some hiccups on the way, but for what it is (A MANAGEMENT GAME) it is unsurpassed. Last year i flirted with FIFA Manager for a while and although the graphics were impressive once you had patched up the game with alternative config.files etc., i couldn't get round the fact that it was unrealistic, for example teams playing 3 games in 4 days etc. and suggested on their forum that if they could add depth and realism in the game it would rival FM. Well SI having now added 3d to the depth and realism and i have not even bothered loading the demo from FIFA. You have, in my opinion, blown your rivals out of the water. Yes, there were some problems on Nov 14th. and i experienced some of them, but now the game is up and running perfectly, all patched with Flex skin and premier logos and player pics and is superb, you guys at SI are going to have to go some next year to better this, the best management game around by far.

Thanks and well done!

Archived