And its inside the final minute......

FA Cup Semi Final - Man Utd (AI) 1:1 Man City (me)

Long ball from Diarra to Jo who has just come on and is fresh as a daisy.......

Jo has taken yards out of Vidic, less than thirty seconds to go and Jo is through one on one with van Der Sar.....

Hang on! Wheres he going? Why is he heading towards the corner flag instead of the goal?

Why has he passed it back to midfield?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I lost 5-4 on penalties.

Thanks SI. Thanks a bunch.

Dont worry about it, I won a match on penalties then got to my news screen to be told I'd lost it.

Had a look at the match screen and the game had just completely reinvented what had actually happened, wonderful.

Supposedly its a known issue and is "under review". Fantastic, see you in the middle of February when the patch comes out then.

Actually this is a huge problem. Many games I have dropped points because my striker, who gets one on one with the keeper, decides to run wide instead of simply slotting it home. We're talking about guys with 16+ finishing and composure. It happens at any stage of a game, it's got nothing to do with time wasting in my experiecnes.

This is a problem i have also noticed.. my players will be one on one with the keeper or a clear run on goal and they run wide and pass the ball back to the midfield when they would have a clear shoot on goal..

This is something that needs sorting out :mad:

are we playing the same game?

i have never seen anything close to that. or wait maybe it's just a huge exaggeration on your part because you lost.

I guess we must all be playing a different game to you then eh?

I posted because it happened. Not because I lost. I expected to lose ffs, given that they are better than me. I didnt appreciate a striker heading to the corner flag instead of going for goal which all good strikers would have done, thats all.

This happens a lot for me. The forward/winger clearly beat the defender and has a clear chance on goal, but instead of dribbling towards the goal they just run to the side to cross it, resulting in the ball hitting the fat defender as usual and out for a corner.

But then he would've hit the post anyway :rolleyes:

I've had real problems with this too. Another thing that gets me is that players all too often (once a game or thereabouts) thoroughly destroy a good chance in the offing by recieving the ball and heading it forward...when noone is there to collect. The defence/GK gleefully smothers it and I lose possession.

• SI Staff

Folks,

If you log stuff like this in the bugs forum and upload the match file ( .pkm ) then it will almost certainly find it's way onto my buglist. Maybe even in time for 9.2 if it's done relatively quickly and is considered a serious flaw. On the face of it the original post and one or two others in here may fit into that category....

Paul

Folks,

If you log stuff like this in the bugs forum and upload the match file ( .pkm ) then it will almost certainly find it's way onto my buglist. Maybe even in time for 9.2 if it's done relatively quickly and is considered a serious flaw. On the face of it the original post and one or two others in here may fit into that category....

Paul

This post in the bugs forum covers the same issue http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=71189

Archived