Manager Biographies discussion thread

Every month the FM website will be taking a jolly jaunt down memory lane looking back at the careers of some of the greatest managers the game has ever seen.

Check the biographies out here: http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=manager_biographies

If you want to discuss any of the biographies or share any of your memories about the managers we feature then this is the place to do it...

I think this feature should be added to FM before you start a "career". Even if SI have a feature which makes it up, I feel it adds more depth to the game. No-one gets a job in football management at league level with no coaching experience, unless you happen to be a former player but even Tony Adams was assistant manager and coach before he became manager.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Awesome read. I read the Clough story but as a Liverpool fan I refuse to read the Kendall one hehe.

I read a book about Clough a few years back and really took to the guys style. Reading this article makes me want to read it again. Well done guys. I for one loved it. Great idea.

It also mentions the ban on Everton FC in Europe because of you liverpool fans. :thdn:

Maybe It's something you shouldn't ignore!

Archived