Should i buy FM 09 tomorrow

buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it,

its awesome :D

I havent got it yet either, mainly due to all the problems that usually occur in the first couple of weeks/months but I am going out this afternoon and I am seriously considering getting it!

I have a Steam account too, but had so much hassle getting the demo to work so not sure if I should do it that way or buy a boxed version - whats peoples thoughts on the best way to get it/activate it?

Was also curious, if you buy it and download through Steam soes it still install all the folders where you can add backgrounds/facepacks etc?

Thanks!

Of course you should buy it, unless you have something really important to do over the next month, such as exams etc.

Don't be put off by some of the negative comments. Remember that 'negative nancies' are always the loudest ones.

I recall that it has always been like that here. Every year, right after the release of new versions of FM you could always spot a bunch of whiners moaning about something.

Heh, I can even remember people whining a couple of years ago about 'that all new 2D match view, which completely spoiled the game for them'.

Was also curious, if you buy it and download through Steam soes it still install all the folders where you can add backgrounds/facepacks etc?

I'd go for the boxed version. I absolutely despise Steam, mainly because when I purchased the games and activated it through Steam I had to wait for over 8 hours for the updates to install (despite having a 10 MB cable broadband connection!). Let me elaborate. I hate Steam because:

-when I pay for something I prefer to receive a physical object in exchange

-I prefer to install updates manually and download them with normal speeds

-I want to play games regardless of 'server downtime', 'server being busy' or 'server overload'

...what if Steam goes bust next year? Then what? What happens to my games?

buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it,

its awesome :D

i agree

I get paid from work tomorrow i i am just wondering if i should go and buy it. i have heard all the problems with it but i dont know if i should just give it a go.

Life comes down to this, it's a series of choices you have to ultimately take responsibility for. So I suggest that's what you do, make a decision based on your own judgement, rather than that of others and stop posting pointless, attention-seeking threads like this one.

Personally I'd find some of the more intelligent threads (are there any? I haven't looked myself!) in the forum talking about good and bad points of the game and then make up your mind. Different things spoil the game for different people, different things excite different people.

The activation problems have been dealt with and it's not a hassle anymore. If that was the reason from stopping you of purchasing, than you don't have to worry about that now.

The game has definitely improved. What I can suggest however is if you liked the demo, then a purchase would be the choice to go with.

There was absolutely no need for that monkeez. I liked the first part ofyour answer but then calling it a pointless attention seeking thread was just rude.

Grow up.

Boo-hoo! I'm sorry to have to disagree with you, but the original post was precisely that. Utterly pointless; unless he's prepared to offer an in-depth argument of precisely what he wants to get out of the game and what his expectations of it are.

An experience of a game is always utterly subjective. Coming onto a forum and asking, "should I buy it?" is pure folly. He'd be better off using some initiative and looking at the current issues (already posted on here), dowloading the demo, playing it and then deciding for himself if he likes it or not, rather than asking other people to make a decision for him. Like I said; pointless thread.

Get it. Still the same match tension as ever.

For example, its comes down to the last day for me.

2013 Premiership title on the line, 38th game, Man City (me) vs Arsenal...91 points each.

Arsenal with superior goal difference...Man City led on a 12 match unbeaten run.

Noooooooo, they won 3-2.

Start a new season.

Try again.

Archived