FM09 is hard game. Congrats SI, from old fan.

long time ago, i was upset because CM- FM was getting very easy. Because i am old, hardcore fan since first CM game ( wow, 18-19 years?:)), i was usually arguing with SI. Because i didnt like the way game is going. I didnt mind bugs in game, i just wanted that game is more realistic, harder to beat. This year, they made pretty hard game, i am in the 10th at the end of the season in England. And I think its my duty to say thank you SI! I never was in tactic forum(s), i thought im 2 good and that its some kind of cheat. Not to mention good players guide ( i still think that topic is cheat, of course).

But in last few days i was looking in tactic forum, because i felt i must "educate". i dont copy paste some good tactics, but i read a lot, and picking some ideas. i think thats not cheat, just sharing thoughts about tactics. I still play pretty bad, and my club and directors will soon fire me. :) But i like that, I think its time that old school like me, start to learn from new kids in town.

Like i said, i had some pretty bad comments years ago, when i thought SI is doing bad things for the game. Now its time to say ty SI, you made good, full of skill game.

P.s. I like 3d engine 2. it will get better and better. But what i really like is regens i saw. This is biggest plus together with hard to beat game. Well, thats all from me, sorry for not so good english, i didnt talk or write in english for a long time. But maybe i start again. Because of the game, of course.

Archived