Clearout

Ive just won promotion with leeds in my 1st season to championship anyway thought i'd see who was relegated from championship to see if i could get any bargins looked at charlton as they had been relegated and half there team is already sold,now i know some teams need to sell and that when releagated but surely this is abit extreme:eek:

charltonathletictj5.th.png

sorry if you cant see screenshot i think theres summot up with imageshack is there any other program to use to show screenshots

this happened in my game, west ham were relegated from the prem, checked them for cheap buys and alot of players were gone, but id say its same as real life, sum players had relegation fees, others were to big for the championship and i think the ai does well also by looking at west ham for cheap buys for other clubs, just as we did lol

So far i've played two seasons and all the teams that have been relegated from the premiership and championship in that time have had mass clear outs, even offering their players out for free on occassion. I thought this was reasonably realistic. Until Reading (who were promoted in the first season) were relegated (in the second season). They signed no players during the season and transfer listed their best players as soon as they were relegated. I though this was unrealistic because they would be running at exactly the same costs as before they were promoted. This now meant that Reading had a weaker team for the third season than they did in the first season. Isn't getting promoted, regardless of how you do, suppose to be financially beneficial for the club.

as for charlton players mate i have had a lil raid on them myslef. go for jonjo shelvey, ace youngster who will be prem clss, wagstaff isnt 2 bad a kid, also nick bailey. i cnt see ur screenshot 2 well so dnt know who they have left but thats my reccomended, also their right back with a funny name!

i am reading in my game, i was promoted, then relegated, and i had a clear out, alot of players were moaning because we went down!

also the parachute payment was rubbish!!! so sold players make more money get some fresh ones in, so i maybe wudnt say its unrealistic

well i was't acctuley saying unrealistic just abit extreme,ive just checked hull aswell cos they have been releagated from prem and its same there,now trust me as i live near hull and my girlfreinds brother is a season ticket holder if they were relegated they would't need to clear out that bad as financialy there sound,yes afew would probley go but not half of team,back to screenshots is there any other programs besides imageshack for uploading screenies:D

hello m8,

gd shot this time, if you need take basey, very gd up and coming wlesh left back, and deffo deffo take jonjo shelvey! he is going to be a star.

bailey is a gd championship player and youga aint bad, niether is sam but more as back up

Problem, I have with the mass clear out is, in the next season the teams never sign enough players. Plymouth got relegated from the championship in 08/09, next season they only have 5 players in their team! Now this can not be right.

This happened to other teams, West Ham got relegated and now have 6 players in the 1st team squad!

ive noticed this too, surely in real life they wouldnt let themselves be left short without enough players!

Also noticed when teams buy player who are valued at for example £400k and pay 3million and then never play um and transfer list them within months!

yes dose happen inr to a degree but teams dont sell there entire 1st team,reading are a good example yes they sold a few but kept more then enough of 1st team,its not a moan but noway do teams sell that many players when relegated noway.:thup:

im a royal! as in reading fan. if wolves and birmingham dnt slip up, our crap away form will mean playoffs, and trust me we cnt do playoffs at all, have no luck, been cardiff and wembley and we lose!

also we sold sonko, who was our number 1 centre back.

a side note to, doyle, who in real life gets linked prem whole time, signed a new deal till 2011, dats a real player there showing true loyalty after we gave him his big break, wen we got him for 80k. gd find gd player

Archived