Strikers and Ratings

It's not so much that the club isn't performing well. After starting unemployed I took on the Huddersfield position. I started with two very good strikers and added a third that cost me 1/3 of my transfer kitty.

I carefully used wwfan/millie's guide to set up my tactics, using their 4-4-2 Bands of Two design. After 20 games I'm sitting 8th in the table and not doing too badly, at least in touch with the playoff spots.

So my club *is* scoring. According to my assman, my strikeforce is pretty darn good. Shored up my midfield and defense with a couple key buys, and they're playing pretty well. Consistently rating in the low to mid 7's, which I suppose isn't terrible.

Problem is that at half time, in nearly every match of those 20, my midfield and defense have ratings between 6.3 and 7.5. My strikers have 5.2 to 5.7. I was careful about which one I put in the strike role and which in the supporting forward role, taking their stats into careful consideration.

I don't understand why they consistenly underrate by 1-2 points. Has anyone else noticed, addressed it?

Yes, I'm on Patch 9.1

Thanks

Archived