You've got to be worried playing at home against a side playing a 3-3-2-0 formation!

haha i just bought delph too, for 700K. Is he good? I saw him as [somewhat decent] in the editor.

He's been getting better over time, when I went into my first transfer window I just bought two young Aussies (Valeri and Spira) as well as Delph as I heard that he was doing well for Leeds... All 3 have been great signings.

I recently come up against a dirty team that ended the match with 3 red cards. Their final formation was hilarious! :D Only managed to win by 1 goal though, I just couldn't play well as they were constantly breaking up the play by fouling. Could've had another few sent off.

Who are you aiming that at?

Both you and Tony really. I can usually ignore a bit of player naming, it was the quote of the player's PA that really bugged me. It's like someone telling you what happens at the end of a film.

Not to worry though. He didn't know I suppose.

Both you and Tony really. I can usually ignore a bit of player naming, it was the quote of the player's PA that really bugged me. It's like someone telling you what happens at the end of a film.

Not to worry though. He didn't know I suppose.

What the hell does -9 mean then?

Archived