My Manager Pic has dissapeared!

You'll need to create a config file. The easiest way to do this is to Google FM XML and download a small utility to do this. Next up, you need to know your manager's unique ID number. Turn this on in your screen preferences, then the number should appear at the top of the screen, just below your name. You'll need to put this into your config file to map the picture to your manager profile.

You could ask for more help in the Skinning forum, or a dedicated(ish) graphics site like sortitoutsi.net. :thup:

Same here, it happens to me constantly.

Normally the pic is there for about 2-3 months after starting the season, but disappears after a while.

I remember the same thin happening in FM08.

Does anyone know a simple way of getting it sorted?

I only just started a game and managed to experiment with what happens to the picture and why it is disapearing.

This is what happened:

I have put the photo in using the wizard at the beginning of the game and aslo have installed premiership facepacks, kits, logos etc for sortitoutsi which are working ok. I have noticed that everytime I click 'always reload skin on confirm' in preferences the my manager photo will disapear once this is done

I tried to also put the photo in using the config.xml file method, which was detailed in other parts of the forums and still my photo will not show up, I have tried it in png format and jpeg and get the same result when I click 'always reload skin on confirm'.

As the game progresses I will want to download further facepacks etc... which will need 'always reload skin on confrim' clicking to get them to work and will eneviatably lose my manager photo.

If I do not click the 'load skin on confirm' my manager picture stays, however I will never be able to download anymore graphics if I want it to So I hope SI will fix this in the next patch.

I've noticed that my pic disappears when I've changed skin - it didn't do this on fm08 - so I haven't a clue - but I always load the skin up and then confirm with the "always reload skin on confirm" - then when it's all loaded I untick that and put the tick back on the option - don't know if that has anything to do with it tho!

Archived