DEBTS? Bankrupt?

I know there are debts for Man Utd , Chel N liverpool

and they are quite huge amounts i just wonder if u can pay them off or not and how would u do so?

because Liverpool in my game also went bankrupt after 4 seasons.

This is where you have to pitt your witts against todays global debt crisis and this game reflects on this as we all know any of these clubs could go bust if there wealthy backers actually back out and Liverpool look more likely to go bust than man u and chelsea. The only thing you can to do is plough along and invest in your youth and try freebies as well the only way you can get round this problem.

I manage Man Utd and once in a while they still inject money into my transfer budget, i wonder how much more debt they got to pay.......

every month whether i have a winning month or losing month, always record a loss of 2mil to 4 mil..... how do i earn money =.=?

I manage Man Utd and once in a while they still inject money into my transfer budget, i wonder how much more debt they got to pay.......

every month whether i have a winning month or losing month, always record a loss of 2mil to 4 mil..... how do i earn money =.=?

clubs regularly lose money throughout a season, what balances that is prize money and TV money

clubs regularly lose money throughout a season, what balances that is prize money and TV money

the way to make money is quite a simple thing to do just get rid of everybody on huge wages and bring your wage bill under your attendance revenue not under your wage budget as that is higher than my attendance revenue

Archived